Super creamy whipped feta with oven-roasted cherry tomatoes and toasted bread – one of the most flavorful finger foods and best dips in summer!
Are you ready for one of the easiest but most flavorful dips ever made with only two main ingredients? This whipped feta dip with roasted tomatoes belongs on every table!
It’s such a simple combination of feta and cherry tomatoes yet brings a ton of flavor onto the table everybody is drooling over! You can serve it on virtually any occasion, whether at your next casual cocktail party with friends, summer BBQ, picnic in the park, movie night, brunch, or with a glass of white wine!
I love to serve it with a handful of toasted or grilled bread – later is my favorite, especially in summer. Add a few drizzles of olive oil and grill each side for a few minutes until crispy.
Back to the main attraction and the creamiest whipped feta dip ever! So easy to make, blend feta with water and olive oil in a food processor until smooth. Feta is quite salty and therefore harmonizes perfectly with warm, slightly sweet, and juicy roasted cherry tomatoes.
It’s totally up to you if you opt-out of the tomatoes and only go with the whipped feta, which can be served as a stand-alone dip. Or go with a topping of your choice such as grilled vegetables, fresh herbs, or olives and a few drizzles of olive oil.
How To Make This Whipped Feta Recipe
Read through this visual step-by-step guide with lots of extra tips! The exact quantities and everything else you need to know for the recipe can be found in the recipe card below.
Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 355°F (180°C).
- Place cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and dried herbs in a large casserole dish and roast for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Toss occasionally.
Whipped Feta Dip
- Place feta cheese, water, and olive oil in a food processor and pulse until smooth & creamy.
- Spread whipped feta on a serving platter and top it with the roasted tomatoes. Feel free to drizzle the remaining juice from the casserole dish over.
- Serve with fresh or toasted bread.
Recipe FAQ & Tips
How long does it stay fresh? Leftovers can be stored for up to 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Recipes You’ll Love:
Did You Try This Recipe?
I would love it if you leave me a 5-star rating or comment. This way, I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them.
Please follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more free recipes! I would be thrilled to welcome you to my community!
Print Whipped Feta Dip with Roasted Tomatoes
- 7 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp dried mixed Italian herbs sage, thyme, basil, oregano
- 7 oz feta
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
Preheat oven to 355°F (180°C).
Place cherry tomatoes, olive oil, and dried herbs in a large casserole dish and roast for 45 minutes in the preheated oven. Toss occasionally.
Place feta, water, and olive oil in a food processor and pulse until smooth & creamy.
Spread whipped feta on a serving platter and top it with the roasted tomatoes. Feel free to drizzle the remaining juice from the casserole dish over.
Serve with fresh or toasted bread.
- Keeps fresh for 2 days. Store it in an airtight container, or simply wrap the serving platter with plastic wrap/aluminum foil, in the refrigerator.
- Whipped Feta Dip can also be served without roasted tomatoes.