Negroni cocktail recipe is a classic that’s easy to make using four simple ingredients.
What does Negroni taste like?
A Negroni cocktail is slightly bitter from the Campari and gin but balances out with the sweet vermouth. This makes it the perfect cocktail for a cool aperetif or even during dinner.
Negroni Cocktail Ingredients:
A simple 1:1:1 ratio that’s easy to remember.
- Gin – any kind of your choice will do
- Red Vermouth – sweet or semi-sweet
- Orange peel to garnish
How to make a Negroni cocktail:
- Prepare a rocks glass with ice
- Peel a strip of orange peel, then run the orange peel around the rim of the glass for some extra flavor.
- Build the drink over the ice.
- Stir for 20 seconds.
- Garnish with the orange peel on top or inside of the drink.
- Serve and enjoy!
Print Negroni Cocktail Recipe
- 1 ounce Campari
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 ounce Red vermouth, sweet or semi-sweet
- orange peel
Prepare a rocks glass with a large ice cube.
Peel a strip of orange peel. Run the orange peel around the rim of the glass
Build the drink over the ice
Stir for 20 – 30 seconds or until cold
Garnish with the orange peel on top or inside the drink
Serve and enjoy!