Middle Eastern Ground Beef Bowls are delicious made with Baharat Seasoning, but if you don’t have that just switch it out for curry powder! This is an amazing low-carb bowl meal with great middle eastern flavors!
Many years ago a reader from Israel named Effie sent me a box of middle eastern spices. One of the spices was Baharat Seasoning, and I used it in a recipe for Middle Eastern Ground Beef. I really liked the flavors of this, and recently I updated the recipe to make it into a bowl meal that’s served over cauliflower rice with a tomato-cucumber-parsley mixture topping the bowl. The improved version was something Kara and I both loved when we tested it, and we also agreed that people who like middle eastern flavors but don’t have Baharat Seasoning should make it with spicy curry powder and it will be just as good!
- I made this and served it over bulgar. It was such a hit with … by Ann Perry
- In reply to Kim. So glad you enjoyed! I am a big mint fan so … by Kalyn Denny
- Loved it. Used 3 tsp Baharat as my son likes it spicy. Mine was … by Kim
- Judith, so glad you all enjoyed it! by Kalyn Denny
- Kalyn, I just made this recipe for the first time and we LOVE … by Judith & Frank Dutton
- Plus 5 more…