Meatloaf sliders give a twist to your classic moist and delicious meatloaf and make them one of the best snacks. These little sandwiches are the best thing for your taste buds as well as your hungry gut.
Meatloaves have been the comfort food for a very long time and have an ancient history. So, it is only a genius move to combine two favorites, meatloaf and sliders. This makes meatloaf sliders the ultimate comfort snack.
To make meatloaf sliders, take ground beef in a bowl. Now, add egg, ketchup, onion, breadcrumbs, parsley, thyme, garlic powder, salt and black pepper. Mix this and make thin patties of the mixture. Then, bake them for 20 minutes. Spread mayonnaise on buns and then place the patties.
Meatloaf sliders are easy to make and have ingredients that you can find lying around in your kitchen or pantry. The ingredients you need for the meatloaf slider recipe are mentioned in a list. Hope you are a fan of lists!
Ingredients For Meatloaf Sliders
- 1 pound Ground Beef, extra lean
- 1 large Egg (lightly beaten)
- ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ Onion (grated)
- ¼ cup Breadcrumbs
- ½ tablespoon Parsley (minced)
- ½ teaspoon thyme (minced)
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper, (for seasoning)
- Mayonnaise, (for serving)
- 24 slider size buns
- Cooking Spray
These are all the ingredients you will be using in order to make about 24 meatloaf sliders. Not only are these easy to make, they even steal less time from your clock. The cooking time for this meatloaf slider recipe is given below. You’re welcome!
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Meatloaf Sliders?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||20 Minutes||50 Minutes|
Now, we are all set to move to the steps of the recipe. So, tighten your aprons and sharpen your knives!
Steps To Make Meatloaf Sliders
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F to prepare for baking the meatloaves.
- In a bowl, put the beef. Now to this, add the egg, ¼ cup of ketchup, the grated onions and the breadcrumbs. Also, add the Worcestershire sauce, parsley, thyme and garlic powder. For seasoning, add ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper each. Now, mix all of these ingredients nicely together.
- After mixing, take a tablespoon of this meat. Shape it into a thin round patty. Try keeping it about 2 inches in diameter.
- Now, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper. Place a cooking rack on top of this. Lightly spray the rack with cooking spray.
- Place the patties on the rack. Brush them with the remaining ¼ cup of ketchup. This helps keep them moist.
- Bake the meatloaf patties for about 20 minutes in the oven.
- Spread the mayonnaise on one side of the buns. Place the meatloaf on top of it.
There you have it! Delicious meatloaf sliders for a party of 24. But you might be wondering what is the nutritional value of these small sandwiches. Well, I have the answer to this query as well.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Meatloaf Sliders
The nutritional breakdown of this recipe is given in the table below.
|Nutritional Value||Per Serving|
|Total Fat||79 g|
Now, you are familiar with all you need to know about this meatloaf slider recipe.
How To Make Meatloaf Sliders | Video
In case you don’t understand any part of the recipe, here is a similar recipe that’ll clear your doubt, so you make amazing meatloaf sliders.
Video By Greedy Cooks
So, that was all about the recipe. In case, you have some questions or just want to make any suggestions, leave them in the comments. I’ll love to hear from you and answer your questions. Thank You!