Get fancy, but in the most effortless way possible, with this honey mustard maple glazed ham. Perfect for the holidays and family feasts, this sweet and tangy spiral ham is delicious for any occasion.
- Pin this recipe for later!
Spiral Ham with Honey Mustard Maple Glaze
Perfectly sweet and tangy, spiral ham is cooked with brown sugar and coated with a honey mustard maple sauce for the most delicious caramelized recipe that’s guaranteed to be the star of the show.
- EASY: This is a great hands off recipe. It only takes about 15 minutes of prepping to create the most delicious meal.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Made with just 5 ingredients, you don’t need a long shopping list for this recipe.
- PERFECT FOR A CROWD: This recipe will easily feed around 12 people, and the leftovers are pretty tasty!
How to make Honey Mustard Maple Glazed Ham
Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions!
- Whisk together the glaze ingredients and keep covered in the fridge.
- Rub the ham with brown sugar and slow cook, covered with foil.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and pour over the glaze.
- Broil until brown and caramelized.
- Remove, slice and serve.
How long does it keep?
Cooked ham will keep for about 3-5 days, covered in the fridge. The leftovers are delicious and a great addition to your favorite breakfast recipe, sandwich, or soup.
The slices of leftover ham can be enjoyed cold, or gently reheated in the oven at 275F. If reheating, it’s best to reheat slices rather than the whole ham. Cover them with foil so it doesn’t dry out, and heat until warmed through.
How long does it take to cook ham?
The general rule of thumb is that ham needs to be baked for about 15 minutes per pound at 275F. The ham pictured was about 8 lbs. and took two hours.
If you have an instant read thermometer, it should register at a minimum of 145F.
What do you serve it with?
This honey mustard maple glazed ham is a perfect centerpiece for any feast. It’s great to serve with all of your usual veggie and potato sides. Try it with:
- This glaze can be used on any size or type of ham. If you have extra glaze leftover you can store it covered in the fridge, for up to a week. It also makes a great dipping sauce!
- When slicing a half ham like this one, you can cut around the center bone in a circular motion to free as many slices as possible. Then you can cut them again into your desired size.
- Ham bones make excellent soups! Whether it’s Ham & Navy Bean, Split Pea Ham, or any other soup the bone helps add so much flavor to the broth!
This honey mustard maple glazed ham is an effortless way to impress your guests! So simple, but the flavors are out of this world!
More Spiral Ham Recipes we Love
If you make this recipe be sure to upload a photo in the comment section below or leave a rating. Enjoy!
Print Honey Mustard Maple Glazed Spiral Ham
- 8 lb. Spiral Sliced Smoked Half Ham or any weight you’d like. See recipe for notes
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Honey
Preheat oven to 275..